2017 Independent Presenter Certification
Campus Impact USA gives you the foundation of knowledge to speak with confidence, authority and authenticity.
- Do you want to be part of a professional movement with 17 years of successful experience to provide positive and safe schools?
- Do you have a passion to pour value into the lives of teens and youth to prevent bullying, cyber bullying, prescription drug abuse and heroin addiction, dating abuse and more?
- Do you have the desire to be the change in the world by developing student leaders?
- Do you want to be in a position to plant the seeds of success and promote kindness for others?
Become a part of the Campus Impact movement....
We bring together three powerful forces that will bring significant change to any school environment:
1) An exceptional foundation of knowledge of critical topics,
2) A focus on personal and professional growth for you, the presenter, and
3) A focus on developing student leaders to develop other student leaders to collectively act as the agents of change.
What Educators Say.....
A safe school is not about a one time assembly, one person or one story.
Providing a safe environment and changing behavior is a process of developing character and changing the mindset of all students. The Campus Impact USA program has successfully developed this character development process and impacted the lives of students in schools and communities since 1999. Now this successful program has been formatted into a presenter training program to share this success with caring adults who desire to positively impact the lives of students throughout the country. Use the 17 years of success and influence that Campus Impact USA has created to change your community and school.
As a certified independent Campus Impact USA Presenter you will be licensed to use the Campus Impact USA name and designed programs to provide services in your school or to multiple schools in your area. This training is the right choice for educators, counselors and resource officers within a school to provide relevant and impactful programs for students. It is also a successful program for community members, organizations or churches with a passion to provide relevant and impactful programs to many schools and communities through partnerships.
To become a certified independent Campus Impact USA presenter we will train and equip you in the following content areas that affect most schools in the country using best practices training:
- Youth Leadership Development, includes the NEW! Impact ME3 Leadership Program!
- Bullying Prevention,
- Relational Aggression Prevention,
- Cyber Bullying Prevention,
- Dating Abuse and Violence Prevention,
- Developing Student Leaders to Lead Leaders,
- Stand Against Injustice: Empowering Students to Be Agents of Change
- Prescription Drug Abuse and Heroin Abuse Prevention,
- Social Media: Safe and Positive Use,
- Sexting Prevention,
- and Character Education.
Professional Development Training (PDT) for you as a presenter is also provided. The following sessions are part of your training that is provided to develop you as a speaker, presenter and leader:
- Public Speaking: Communicating and Connecting with Youth,
- Personal Growth: Developing and Growing Yourself,
- Agents of Change: Developing Student Leaders to Lead Leaders.
Ongoing professional development is included in the first year of certification and available throughout your CIUSA journey.
The training also includes:
- Presenting, Public Speaking, and Story Telling,
- Personal Leadership Development,
- School Safety and Threat Assessment,
- Mental Health and Warning Signs,
- Successfully Working with Schools,
- Best Practices in Prevention Education,
- Business Practices,
- and One Year of Mentoring and Coaching.
The Campus Impact USA training/teaching team includes:
- Mr. Todd Walts, MA, Campus Impact USA CEO, public speaker, trainer, prevention expert and Internationally Certified John Maxwell Team Speaker, Trainer and Coach.
- Dr. Jomill Wiley, retired school principal, education and prevention expert and public speaker.
- Ms. Susan Fee, MA, PCC, professional mental health counselor, public speaker, and prevention expert.
- Sgt. Chuck Duerre', retired law enforcement officer, public speaker, prevention and campus safety expert.
This training is a combination of online individual study and a two and half day live event training to be held in Summer, 2017. You receive:
- Two and a half day live training with our faculty.*
- More than 8 hours of self-paced instructional video/training sessions.
- First year of mentorship/speaker coaching FREE!
- A series of 9 ready to use and tested presentations for your first year.
- The Campus Safety Program by Sgt. Chuck Deurre' (RET).
- Personalized Web Page on the Campus Impact USA website (one per team).
- Marketing and Referrals through the Campus Impact USA website.
- 12 professionally designed posters that you can reprint for free and sell to schools!
Educators can receive professional development certificates for the online self-paced training and the live training event (total 28 hours).
For a limited time and while seats last, your cost is only: $998* that's 60% off our regular price of $2,495 and it has a 100% Money Back Guarantee!**
If you are interested in training a team of 3 people to work with your group we are offering a limited time training fee of $1,996 for all 3 (must be part of the same team working together in the same area utilizing the same web page and contact information).
*The cost of food, lodging or transportation are not included.
The training is valuable for teachers, guidance counselors and resource officers to provide Campus Impact as an internal program at your school or for individuals, community members, organizations, businesses or churches to provide the Campus Impact program as a service or outreach for many schools.
To reserve a seat click here to apply. Limited Seats are available. All Pre-training work/video modules should be completed before the live training.
Summer live training dates and locations will be sent to you upon registration completion.
For more information call 440-864-2011 or email us at email@example.com.