Adult Workshops and Conferences
Webinar - How to Help My Child Who is Bullied. This webinar will empower and equip parents to better help their child who is being bullied. Includes information sharing and teaching, as well as a Q & A opportunity.
Campus Impact provides other professional workshops and Conferences. Some topics include:
- Blueprint for Personal Safety,
- Campus Safety for Teens,
- Campus Safety for College Students,
- Bullying is a Community Issue,
- Comprehensive Bullying Prevention,
- Relational Aggression: Roles Girls Choose,
- Cyber Bullying Prevention,
- Dating Violence Prevention,
- Sexting Prevention and Technology Safety,
- Equipping and Empowering Defenders,
- Helping Targets Develop Resiliency Skills,
- Creating a Successful School Environment that Reduces Bullying,
- Educators: Creating a Culture of Belonging for Students, and
- Empowering Student Groups in Bullying Prevention.
Campus Impact staff includes nationally talented speakers that have presented at National and International Conferences from coast to coast. Our conference speakers are available for keynote addresses, workshops, and conferences throughout the nation. We have presented at the: Central Ohio Education Association/NEA Stop the Bullying Conference, National Youth at Risk featured bullying prevention panelist at Georgia Southern University, Creating Safe Learning Environments in Ohio Schools Conference; featured speaker at the National Youth Cyber Safety Conference in Dallas, TX; National Conference on Girl Bullying in Atlanta, GA, the Ohio Middle School Association Conference and the International Bullying Prevention Association Conference Seattle, WA and New Orleans, LA.